Thursday, May 8, 2008

First job as a pilot..........

Some people thought i am crazy....some thought overambitius....some thought wat does he want from life???.......i dnt know but i follwed my heart.....so here i am ...a farmer by birth,engineer by education,pilot by passion and now a flight instructor by profession whose classroom is not on ground but in air and i.e. cockpit.I started my carreer as a computer engineer,worked with telecom companies like Airtel and France telecom in different capacities.......buy my heart was always on flying...wanted to be a pilot since my childhood...tried after 12th but parents were not ready as there were no jobs in the market so i waited and waited...last year came the right time and on 1st of march 2007 i flew to philippines to pursue flying...and now to cut story from long to short.....i have joined today as flight instructor as my first job as a pilot where i will teach flying enthusiast...how to fly....So on this auspicious day..i thought i should also start a blog and i will share my life experiences wid people...jeevan ke khatte meethe anubhav.....

No comments: